Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Mail and WIPS

After the last post, I went to check the mail, and had a happy surprise!
There was a package from a friend on Ravelry, in an adorable snowflake envelope.
Inside there was...
An awesome Rainbow Dash reusable bag, and a Rainbow Dash puzzle! As pointed out by the lovely lady who sent this to me, I can use the tin for knitting notions!

Now, I planned on waiting until I could buy a frame to do the puzzle - I want to hang it by my door as my greeting! - however, I ended up doing it today.  I haven't put the puzzle paste on it, so I can do it a few times before I end up with a frame; it's such a cute and quick puzzle!
Quite the happy mail! And the puzzle is only 5"x7", so it will be easy enough to find a frame.

In knitting news, I've made a bit of progress on my newest cardigan.
I haven't decided on how long I want to make it yet.  I may decide to go crazy and make it a long, thigh length sweater, I'll have to see how it looks at a normal length - ideally, I would have continued with button holes if I were to make a longer version.  Hopefully I'll be able to get a little bit more done tomorrow.

In other news, I found a new swap through one of my Ravelry groups.  I'm rather excited for this one, it's a quick mini swap that I'll update about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment