Thursday, October 2, 2014

Month of September!

As mentioned in previous posts, Soak Wash was doing a knitter's photo challenge for the month of September.
The Challenge:
And my response in order (Picture heavy!):



Needles
Designer
Stitches
First Project
LYS
WIP
Scarf
Fave Yarn
Cast On
Dream Project
Fave Tools
Texture
Knitting bags
Skein
Cowl
Fiber
Socks
Colourway
Blanket
Fave Project
Blocking
Lace
Sweater
Pattern
Finished
Gift
Dyeing
Stash
Cast off
Soakworthy



This month, Soak is doing a Quilter's photo challenge - I don't know how to quilt, so I needed to find something new.
For the month of October, I plan to do Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge.
Feel free to join in on Instagram! Next month I'll make another post like this with my photos, and post a new challenge I plan to do.

In  other, knitting news, I finished the man-beast's birthday gift...  It turned out to be alright, though I wish some of my stitches were a bit smoother! I'd like to plan something fun for his birthday, that doesn't require too much money (I originally wanted to take him on a trip to the falls, but that isn't doable right now.), sadly I'm coming up short - we don't live in the same city, and getting out there to plan something without him knowing would be virtually impossible.  Hopefully I'll figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment