Monday, March 30, 2015

So many FOs, Not enough time...

I've knit a fair bit of projects I have yet to put on this blog... All in all, it comes down to not having a proper camera and time to do great shots.

I currently have the following finished, ready for photos:
- S Chuck in fuschia (Charlotte)

- XS Chuck in Thistle
- Lady February Sweater
- Hat for lady February sweater (my own design)
- A multitude of monsters and stuffies

Thankfully, the weather is starting to look nice and with the camera I have available to me I can tweak colours in photo apps to get the final result looking at least somewhat close to the real colours.

It seems I've caught the sweater bug...
I've knit 2 chuck sweaters, a February lady sweater, I'm nearly done a pinwheel sweater (just the arms to go), and I've recently cast on Hitofude (again after having it frogged, however this time around I haven't been spending much time on it, so there isn't much to see), and as of last night I have Agatha on my needles... All since October.

I recently purchased Henriette (with Agatha), and plan to cast on for that once my Agatha sweater is finished.

You may have noticed a few of these (Chuck, Agatha, Henriette) are all by the same designer.  Andi Satterlund over at Untangling Knots is an incredible and inspiring designer.  Read a bit of her blog, and you'll see for yourself!  I first purchased the Chuck pattern for the Selfish sweater knitalong and ended up knitting two in the time allotted,  I was hooked! Not to mention, I still have plans on knitting a full length Chuck
 in a cozy grey.  I love how simple the instructions were to create such a gorgeous sweater, I started looking at some of her other designs.  I have a long list of patterns in my queue, and a fair few are hers.  After casting on Agatha last night, I noticed the same ease of getting into the pattern, and knit to the body row one easily and fairly quickly.  If you want to test out her instructions, try out one of her free patterns, such as Miette - you won't be sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment