Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Agatha and Chuck



Agatha is a cropped lacey sweater, and if I had of used a nicer yarn, I likely would have finished it much faster.



These pictures aren't the best, but you can see some of the lace details - yet another project needing proper photos.

Once I finished Agatha - a sweater I started back in March and didn't end up finishing until the beginning of this month, I felt like knitting a full length sweater.

As some of you may know, I have a bit of a thing for Chuck.  (This past year I made not one, but two!
Both need proper FO pictures, although it seems like most of mine do - I need to get myself a proper dslr!) Chuck, however, is a cropped sweater, like Agatha.  I decided when I made my last Chuck that at some point I would figure out the shaping to make myself one in full length.  I picked up the yarn back in May, a lovely silver-grey colour and incredibly soft, and cast on August 4th.  After some shaping and length, it turned out quite well!


I have a feeling Chuck will pop up quite a few more times, in different colours and different lengths - I'm already thinking of another full length in red sparkle yarn for xmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment