Monday, October 26, 2015

Sole Sisters Swap 20

On Ravelry, I'm apart of the Sole Sisters group.
We're finishing up round 20 - my first swap with the group.  While my partner hasn't received her package yet (it's due tomorrow!) for me to post my sent items, I've received mine!

The extras included a box of Earl Grey Tea which is really rather yummy - I think this was my first German tea! - Some yummy gummies shaped like the suspension rail, along with a magnet and postcard of the rail (I'd love to see it in person, it looks quite interesting!), and some super soft sock yarn.
And now to the point...
How gorgeous are they?  I wish I had a camera to do them justice, they're incredibly soft and such a lovely green I almost don't want to wear them so they'll stay in pristine condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment